The magnificent central lobby of the Hermitage Hotel
The Hermitage Hotel
231 Sixth Avenue North
Nashville, TN, 37219
Hotel web site: read about the history of this great hotel at The Hermitage Hotel
Description of rooms and services (taken from The Hermitage's web site)
Our restoration allowed us to create the finest luxury guest rooms and suites to be found in any city. The average size of our new guest rooms is 475 square feet - large even for a luxury hotel. Each of the 123 spacious guest rooms and suites present a rich tapestry of elegant furnishings and appointments, with many of them offering spectacular views of the State Capitol and the Nashville skyline. Every room is exquisitely decorated and features fine, traditional furnishings and lavish new amenities including:
* Luxurious new guest rooms with:
o Wonderful and spacious marble bathrooms with double vanities, soaking tub, separate shower, and enclosed water closet
o Plush, oversized towels and robes
o Refined linens and down-filled duvets
o Three two-line telephones, DVD/CD player, and 27-inch television
o Complimentary high-speed and wireless Internet connection
o Complimentary local calls
o Full housekeeping service twice daily
* 24-hour room service featuring fine dining from the Capitol Grille or light, casual fare
* A sun-lit fitness room featuring treadmills, cross-trainer and stationary bike each with personal televisions, as well as individual strength equipment
* Massage therapy suites with locker rooms
* Concierge to provide the utmost in personalized service including: luxury automobile rental, theater tickets, local entertainment options and tickets, restaurants reservations, full secretarial services, floral services, and personal shopping
* On-site business services with computer station; printer; copier; typewriter; notary services; and facsimile machines
* Afternoon tea and evening cocktails available in the grand lobby
* Complimentary morning coffee and tea as well as afternoon cider and cookies in the lobby foyer
* On-call limousine service
* 24-hour security system including on-property surveillance
* Nightly turndown service
* An array of complimentary newspapers delivered to your door each morning; upscale magazines in every room
* Rachel's Gifts for sundries, snacks, cappuccino, and unique Hermitage Hotel gifts for the home.
* Valet parking in our covered garage
* Overnight shoeshine
* Laundry and dry-cleaning services
* The Capitol Grille, Nashville's award winning fine dining restaurant and The Oak Bar
* The grandest event and meeting rooms in Nashville, to accommodate parties from fourteen to 500
Click on map for larger image
Location and transportation:
From the north on I-24 Take exit 48 (James Robertson Parkway) and go one block to Woodland Street. Turn right onto Woodland Street. Continue on Woodland Street over the bridge. The street name changes to Union Street. Continue on Union to 6th Avenue. Turn left. The hotel is immediately on your right at the corner of 6th and Union.
Airport shuttle service is provided by Jarmon Transportation, located at the Nashville Airport. Cost: $14 one way, $25 round trip. You can reach Jarmon at 615-275-0146 for more details.
Taxi service to and from the airport is available for approximately $20 each way.
Rental car service and limousine service are available through our concierge.
Parking at The Hermitage Hotel incurs an additional nightly fee.