CMA Fan Fair Music Festival 2006
JUNE 7: 4-Day passes (premium floor level) can be bought online or in person at the Guesthouse Inn, Nashville, TN.
BlueShoe Nashville has great 2006 seat locations in Sections A to L on the
floor and in section 134 lower level. See actual seats available:
click on a map section to view seats in a particular area. Gold
Circle seating is in the yellow area. Floor
Level seating is in the red sections. Lower
Level (sect. 134) is in the blue.
This diagram represents the seating chart for the CMA Music Festival (Fan Fair). It shows the Tennessee Titans' NFL Coliseum where the nightly concerts are held. During the day, Festival concerts are also held at River Stages on First Avenue. Seating is open for general admission during the day concerts but during the big evening events at the Coliseum ticketholders will have a unique seat location for all four nights of the Festival. For example, you and your companion might have Sect. C, Row 38, seats 20 & 21. We still have packages available (with rooms), but we also have CMA Music Festival 2006 Floor level and Lower Level (Sect. 134) passes for sale as tickets only. Please email or call for details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CMA Music Festival Fan Fair® 4 day ticket including:
- Nightly concerts with Country's biggest stars at the Titan NFL Coliseum
- Daily Concerts at the Riverfront Park concert stages
- Daily Autograph Signings & Exhibits at the Nashville Convention Center
- Crisco® Country Favorites Corner with celebrity chefs, recipe samples, the kids creation corner
- Family Zone featuring fun-filled activities for the entire family
- Sports Zone with sporting events, demonstrations, celebrity competitions, autograph signings
- CMA Music Festival After Hours™ where late-night partygoers can enjoy live music and specials at Downtown clubs
- Free limited CMA Shuttle Service in the downtown Area between festival venues
- Collectible Program Book with concert schedules
- Commemorative Fan Fair Anniversary Pin
Helpful hint for picking your seat location: according to the CMA, seat #1 is always located on your right. Hence, in section A on the floor level, seat #1 is going to be on the aisle closest to sect. B. In section D, seat #1 is going to be on the aisle nearest sect. E. In the lower level sect. 134, seat #1 is going to be on the aisle nearest section 133 while seat #24 is going to be on the aisle nearest sect. 135. By using this rule of "seat #1 is always on your right," you can determine if you're picking a seat that is more or less centrally located within a section.