CMA Music Festival Fan Fair 2017
If you love country music . . .
there is only one place in the world to
June 8-11, 2017
Dierks Bentley excites the crowd at the CMA Music Festival. Photo by BlueShoe Nashville.
|BlueShoe Nashville News for the 2017 CMA Music Festival
March 5, 2017: Here are our current specials (made available through cancellations):
1) 5-night package at the downtown Courtyard Marriott for two: Premium Lower Level Seats Section 134 or 135. Use promotional code BESTFEST2017 to get 20% off package price.
2) A package for two at the 5-Star Hermitage hotel with seats in the Premium Lower Level Section 134 Row B (that's the second row!) has just become available. Please email email@example.com or call 615-383-3012 for details. The Hermitage Hotel: our most popular package because some of our very best seats are matched with the Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville. The Hermitage is located within walking distance of the music venues and the package features five nights (June 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 2017).
Worth noting: The Hermitage Hotel is the only 5-star, 5-diamond hotel in Tennessee. Its rooms are extremely spacious and the beds are the most comfortable we've ever experienced. And you'll love the inhouse restaurant, Capitol Grille.
3) The Thompson Nashville: Music City's newest luxury hotel opened this past fall 2016 and its modern design is stunningly beautiful. See photos here: Thompson Nashville. Its location in one of the coolest neighborhoods in downtown, The Gulch, puts it in an area replete with restaurants, retail, and nightlife. How far is it from the Festival music venues? It's walkable, but it's a far walk (about 1/2 mile to the Music City Center). We have tips, however, on micro-transportation options provided by Joy Ride and Hee Hawling, along with a free bus service provided by the city of Nashville.
Worth noting: The Thompson packages can be booked online with a promotional code (Country2017) that gives you 10% off.
Four-night Thompson packages for June 8, 9, 10, 11, 2017.
Seats available with The Thompson Nashville:
- Choices of seats in the Premium Lower Level Section 134 or 135
- Choices of seats in the Premium Club Level Section 234 or 235
- Floor level seating in Section G Row 5 or 8
BlueShoe Nashville: 615-383-3012
Toll Free: 1-877-201-7663
Hours: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. CST Monday to Friday
Call for information on available tickets and hotel packages
|BlueShoe Nashville sells CMA Music Festival 2017 hotel/ticket packages that feature your choice of floor level or lower level seating, hotel accommodations, ticket delivery to your hotel and tax. See package prices. For information on seating, take our virtual tour of LP Field. For locations of the nine hotels represented in our packages, please go to this clickable map. See more details regarding our Nashville hotels. For a gallery of photos from previous Festivals, please go here. There's a lot of information on the BlueShoe site to help you plan your trip, but do call us if you have questions. You can book your packages directly online or by calling us at 615-383-3012. The terms and conditions for purchasing a package can be found here. Thanks much and we look forward to hearing from you.
photo: The Bellsouth "Batman Building,"
one of the landmarks in downtown Nashville, overlooks the old brick
storefronts of Lower Broad--a row of cowboy apparel stores and honky-tonks
such as Tootsie's Orchid Lounge.
What's in our name?
BlueShoe Nashville Travel Guide is located in Nashville, Tennessee. Copyright
©2017, BlueShoe LLC.
June 8-11, 2017 is next year's dates for the CMA Festival
2017 CMA Fest Hotel/Ticket Pkgs. are now available
... featuring the 5-Star Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville
BlueShoe Photo Galleries
. . . of the CMA Music Festival
Vintage CMA Fest Images
What about the autograph/photo sessions with the artists?
. . .Find answers to your questions
1. See package features & prices
2.Call toll free 877-201-7663 if you have questions
3. Book your tickets & lodging
War History in Nashville
City Cemetery as Museum
& Ice: Belmont Mansion